Friday, May 9, 2008

Pre-brasilified


Just so there's no confusion, here's the scoop:

I'm leaving Austin at 11 am on Monday the 19th to arrive at JFK, freak out for a few hours in the airport, and then I get on a TAM airline at around 8 pm to arrive in São Paulo the following morning (eek! a 10 hour flight!). Then I leave at 8:30 to arrive in Salvador da Bahia where I'll be picked up by the head of the language program there along with the rest of the students.


Until then, feel free to stop by to help me pack and move...just kidding. Só uma brincadeira.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that I had to learn Portuguese in order to post...but since I did...

Tenha um desengate seguro!

steveo said...

"Remember that happiness is a way of travel -- not a destination." ~ author unknown

Uncle Steve